If you could ... What would you say or do to help improve the world we live in...

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

If Only....

Well...as much as I like to think that my emails and rants to corporations and companies that use Palm Oil are helping make a difference...today..I feel at a loss.
How easy it is for these conglomerates to dismiss an individuals concern. How remiss of me to assume that as a consumer , I may have some importance in the realm of today's marketing...
How sad that people can be fined astronomical amounts of money for the piracy of a VIDEO...yet destroy an animal's life...and not be fined or jailed.
What is it with this world? Why are things so askew?
I WILL continue on with my emails, and calls, because I am a true believer in doing SOMETHING...because it is better than doing nothing.
So even tho, today is a low day...I will persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment